"I was given the privilege of working with Michael and the gift of walking away with new insights and a deeper performance. He inspires you to do your best work and go beyond any obstacle you may face."
– Mila Kunis, Golden Globe Nominee (Bad Moms, Black Swan, Oz: The Great & Powerful)
“Michael Woolson's coaching is squarely grounded in the actor's individuality and sense of self. He has an emotional intelligence which he uses to step into the unique mindset of any actor, take him or her by the hand, and look at all the possibilities."
– Anson Mount (Stark Trek: Discovery, Hell on Wheels, Conviction)
"I have been coaching with Michael for years. I love that he truly understands me, and is able to push me beyond my abilities to get the very best out of me every time. It's working, thank you Michael."
– Hailee Steinfeld, Academy Award Nominee (Bumblebee, True Grit, Ender’s Game)
"Michael makes you a compassionate actor equipped with the tools to succeed. He gives you the shovel and tells you where the water is; it is up to you to dig the well."
“Working with Michael is a joy and it always proves just how dedicated he is to the craft. Michael teaches you to trust yourself while examining and expanding on your choices until you feel they are the best ones for the project.”
– Evan Peters (The Pilots of Somalia, American Horror Story)
“I had emotional walls higher then I ever imagined, and thanks to Michael, they were slowly shattered. I wouldn’t have the career I have today if it wasn’t for him.”
– Kyle Gallner (American Sniper, Dear White People, CBGB)
Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.